Maguire, Pearce & Storey, PLLC, is a law firm based in Phoenix, Arizona. We provide legal and consulting services related to all aspects of real estate development and land use management including the entitlement, use, management, and conservation of water, with particular emphasis on:
- water rights and management
- environmental permitting and regulation
- administrative and public utilities law
- development of master-planned communities, mixed-use, commercial and industrial projects, and urban redevelopment
- public/private real estate transactions
- infrastructure finance and development agreements
Our clients include international corporations with water and land use interests, national real estate developers and investors, public and private water providers, irrigation districts, and conservation organizations.
We are recognized for our unique legal and administrative experience in the private and public sectors and specialized expertise. We consistently meet or exceed client needs and expectations for service, quality of work, and, most importantly, the addition of value. We have invested in human resources and technology to facilitate our handling of complex transactions.
- Rita Maguire was a guest on KJZZ’s Here and Now on Wednesday, April 15, 2015 discussing the impact of California’s water shortage on Arizona. Listen to the podcast here: http://kjzz.org/content/127072/what-impact-californias-water-shortage-has-arizona
- Rita Maguire will co-chair LSI’s Hydrology for Lawyers Conference on May 11, 2015 at the We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center in Scottsdale. Mike Pearce will also be speaking at this event.
- Mike Pearce will co-chair CLE International’s 17th Annual Conference on the Law of the Colorado River at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas, April 30-May 1, 2015.
Professional Awards & Recognition
- Congratulations to Rita Maguire, Mike Pearce and Lesa Storey on being selected as 2015 Southwest Super Lawyers. No more than five percent of the attorneys in Arizona and New Mexico are named to the list.
- Rita Maguire, Mike Pearce and Lesa Storey have received AV-Preeminent Lawyer ratings by Martindale-Hubbell.