Lesa J. Storey is a founding member of Maguire, Pearce & Storey, PLLC. Prior to forming the law firm, Ms. Storey was a Shareholder in the Phoenix office of the international law firm Greenberg Traurig LLP (2006-2014), a Founding Member of the Phoenix law firm Storey & Burnham PLC (1998-2005), and a Director in the Phoenix law firm Fennemore Craig PC (1986-1998).
Ms. Storey represents real estate development interests, primarily in connection with the acquisition, entitlement (including pre-annexation and development agreements), financing, development, use and disposition of mixed-use developments, commercial and industrial developments, master-planned communities, golf course developments, and data centers, in connection with the acquisition, planning and development of state trust lands, and in connection with impact fee credit and reimbursement programs, the formation of Community Facilities Districts, and other infrastructure finance matters.
Ms. Storey is a graduate of Miami University, B.S. in Business Administration, magna cum laude, 1981, and Arizona State University, J.D., cum laude, 1986. Her numerous professional awards and recognitions include:
- Listed, Best Lawyers in America, Real Estate Law, 2003-2017
- Named Best Lawyers’ 2009 Real Estate Lawyer of the Year
- Listed, Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, Real Estate Law, 2005-2015 (highest ranking – Band 1)
- Chambers USA Women in Law Awards 2012, Finalist, Real Estate Lawyer of the Year
- Listed, Southwest Super Lawyers, 2007-2015, including special recognition as:
- “Top 25 Women Lawyers in Arizona,” 2014-2015
- “Top 50 Lawyers in Arizona,” 2007-2009
- “Phoenix Real Estate Lawyer of the Year,” 2009
- Arizona Business Magazine – “Top 100 Lawyers in Arizona,” 2015
- Rated, AV Preeminent® 5.0 out of 5